For my interviews, I wanted to talk to three elementary school kids. Unfortunately, it was hard to find three kids who I could talk to, so I went with three teachers instead. While not my primary segment, teachers are a major group that I am also targeting with my service. When discussing the problems with school lunch food, the consensus in the three interviews I did was, unsurprisingly, the need primarily takes place at schools during lunchtime. I asked them all how they attempt to satisfy the need for better lunch for themselves. All three mentioned that bringing their own lunch could be a solution, two of the three didn't see this as something they could realistic do on a regular basis. The third said she brings her own lunch everyday. While they all acknowledged the problem, only two of the three felt my service would be a sufficient solution for them. The same one who brings her lunch said that although she sees how others would find this service useful, she personally would ...
Comments
Post a Comment