Final Reflection

This class has definitely provided some interesting experiences. Coming in, I thought this would be an informative and valuable class for me. I was excited about what it had in store. However, it started off with a low. I didn't realize the assignments were due at noon, so I went to submit assignment 2A at 3:00 pm only to realize I had missed it. This was really frustrating and set a bad tone for the class for me; however, I was able to bounce back. I put a little more focus on it, and I ended up enjoying the rest of the proceeding assignments. I think the best and most formative experience was finally coming up with a business idea. I had struggled with that for a while, and the ideas I had come up with were mediocre at best. But, eventually, my idea to help school lunches came to me, and it felt like the light bulb turned on over my head. That was extremely satisfying and I'm proud of the work I have done using that idea. While I think I have moved closer to an entrepreneurial mindset, I wouldn't call myself a full-blown entrepreneur yet. Although, I will absolutely take more of an entrepreneurial approach to what I do in the future, My one recommendation would be to give this class your all. Don't put in a limited effort; actually try to use this class to your advantage and develop life skills that are becoming increasingly important in today's business world.

Related image

Comments

  1. Hey Grant!
    I feel like we have many similarities in what we feel the class did for us. I too feel like this class has left a lasting impact on me to the point where I look at everything from the view point of an entrepreneur. Also, I too in the begging of the year forgot about the 12pm deadline and missed crucial points. This was frustrating, but was a learning experience. I love the picture you included, it speaks a lot about an entrepreneur.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grant!
    I feel like we have many similarities in what we feel the class did for us. I too feel like this class has left a lasting impact on me to the point where I look at everything from the view point of an entrepreneur. Also, I too in the begging of the year forgot about the 12pm deadline and missed crucial points. This was frustrating, but was a learning experience. I love the picture you included, it speaks a lot about an entrepreneur.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Grant,

    I agree that my most formative experience was coming up with my own business idea. I think it's awesome that you were able to come up with a business idea that you really care about. This class has also moved me closer to an entrepreneurial mindset, however I'm not entirely there yet: I just now think about things that I wouldn't have before taking this class. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing the Hypothesis, Part 1

Venture Concept No. 2