Create a Customer Avatar



My customer avatar is a 40-year-old third-grade teacher. He has a wife who might also be a teacher and two young kids, one four-year-old and one two-year-old. He drives a Nissan Altima to keep him and his family safe. He likes to read, watch sports, and take his kids to their little league games. He watches drama shows on Netflix with his wife at night after work to relax. He gets really tired after a long day of work and being with his family, so he doesn't have the energy to make himself a lunch every night for the next day. He is trying to save some money to take his kids to Disney World, so he doesn't like to spend money on food. He relies on the school lunch food every day.

I have some things in common with my customer. We both like to relax by watching sports and TV shows at night, and I also oftentimes don't have the energy late at night to make my lunch for the next day. I don't think that is a coincidence, as both a college student and a teacher have long, busy days that drain most of their energy.

Comments

  1. Hey Grant! I think you did a great job describing your ideal customer. Your description sounds very similar to one of my previous teacher’s life, which is funny. Also, the avatar picture you designed accurately presents your customer. I can relate too about not having the energy to food prep sometimes, especially at night after a long day on campus. It’s hard to prepare for the following days when all you want to do is relax and sleep. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grant,
    Your customer avatar describes many teachers, you did a good job describing your customer segment because teacher would benefit greatly from a healthy lunch. I can also identify myself with your avatar because after a full day of work and classes I am too tired to make me any dinner, so making lunch for the next day almost never happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Grant!
    I love how descriptive your post is. You described the customer to the tee. You paint a vivid picture in the readers mind, which makes it easy to visualize. The avatar look exactly how I would imagine from the description. I especially love the patented old man bald spot. I too like to relax, watch sports, and watching TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grant
    I feel beside on your product you had two major customer group. First group being student and second group being teacher. At such picking teacher mean your ideal customer, is one from one of your two major customer group. I feel you pick a major trait that most of your customer base and you have. an that being having very little time to prepared lunch for yourself. This is probably why you wish to live healthier life, while at the same time not having time for preparing your own lunch. Made you want alternative option for school food that is healthy but can still meet your need for timely meal. At such your ideal customer while having different reason for having little time to prepare your launch, share the same desired. As that desired was what brought upon the idea of your product. This also mean for your product you can’t discard convenience aspect of school lunch, if you want your healthier product to replace them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing the Hypothesis, Part 1

What’s Next?